 |
| 1/400 |
 |
| 1/250 |
 |
| 1/320 |
 |
| 6s |
 |
| 10s |
1. What did you learn or understand better about shooting at shutter speed priority?
I understood that if I want to take pictures in action I should use a fast shutter speed, but there has to be a lot of light in the place because the camera doesn't have enough time to get a lot of light in. If you want to take pictures of people in motion or light pictures it is good to use slow shutter speed, but because it has a lot of time to let light in you have to be in a dark room.
2. What were your successes during this shoot?
My successes were taking action photos. They were really clear and I took the photos right in the moment. Another success was taking light pictures. I really enjoyed and and they turned out really cool.
3. What were your struggles?
My struggles were finding what to take pictures of. It took me a lot of time but they turned out really cool. Another challenge was taking slow shutter speed pictures because they always turned out really bright.
No comments:
Post a Comment