Tuesday, 9 September 2014

9


TEN is a person who is dying to hit the stage on day one of drama and would willingly perform in front of all of 6th grade right NOW!  ONE is a person who would rather be ANYWHERE but the stage and would prefer to be wrapped up in a blanket back in their bed hugging their teddy bear. On this scale of one to ten, I would be a 9 because I had never got fear to preform in front of big audiences and I love acting.  The only problem for me is that I take some time to memorize routines or scripts.  Apart from that I love preforming drama.  Since the day in my school in Colombia let us preform on a school play, I always participated.  Since the day of the first show I knew that I will do anything to do drama.  I am also a good dancer.  Ive danced to music on my house since I was little and since 5th grade Ive gone to after school programs of dance.  My last play was last year at UWCSEA.  We did Arabian Nights.  This was my first play that I got one of the main roles.  It was really exiting.  I think that acting already took a part of the activities I will never leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment